Groom Speech Sample - Example of how to prepare your Groom Speech

A sample groom speech or an example of how to write a groom speech might just help you get started with your groom's speech. So, here is a sample groom speech for you. Go through it and rewrite it according to your liking. I was getting request to write a real groom speech which can be used by a real groom in a real wedding from my readers from everywhere including the US, UK or England, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Canada. Hope that you are going to like this example groom speech and it will help you to write up your own groom's wedding speech.

I would like to first thank You all for coming to share the best day of my life so far, and I know this is just the beginning of lots more best days in the years to come for ________and I. I know that many of you traveled to be here and I would like you to know how much it means to us.

I would first like to begin by thanking ________ Mom & Dad _______ and _______ _________. Thank you most of all for the wonderful, and beautiful daughter that you raised, she is truly a gift.

I also want to thank you for your kind words, and for allowing me to become a part of your family.

Secondly I would like to thank My parents ______ and _________ I want you to know how much I love you and how much I really appreciate not only the sacrifices you made but all the times you supported me in what were sometimes not the smartest decisions I made(laugh) but gave me the opportunity to grow. I can’t begin to tell you what you both mean to me, and how glad I am you are here to share this wonderful day with me.

I would also like to thank my best man ________ (personal story here…something like we have shared so many good times together, and having you here with me today is the best ) Also thank you to my groomsmen ...__________ who is my _______ and ________ who is my _____ etc.

Thank you to _____________ the ring bearer who was so handsome and totally cute today. To the ushers ________ and _______ thank you for being here with us. Having you all made the day even more special to both of us.

And finally I want to thank my gorgeous, wife for saying “yes”, marrying me and filling all the parts of my life that have been missing. ________ I love you so much you complete me on so many levels that I know it will take years and years to find them all. I am looking forward to every day, and every moment that we will have together and I love you so very much. (Tell her personally all the things you feel for her by publicly telling her how you feel you will give her one of the greatest moments of her life. )

Offer a toast to the Brides maids and the Maid of honor and a final toast to your beautiful life partner and give her a beautiful toe curling kiss.


So, that's a simple yet decent groom speech for you which is complete in all respect. should you be interested to use this version of grooms speech, don't forget to fill in the gaps with relevant words and phrases. You can get more such example of groom speeches as well as other wedding speeches including best man speeches, examples of bride's speeches and even groomsmen's speeches at Groom Speech and other Wedding Speeches


1 comment:

Wedding Speech Blog

Yahoo! Answers: Groom Speech related Questions

Groom Speech Resources