Here's an outline for groom speeches.
- Thank the bride’s for his speech.
- Thank the guests, friends and family for attending the reception
- Thank the guests for the gifts they brought along.
- Thank the bride’s parents for raising their daughter and letting you to be a part of their family.
- Thank your parents for helping you to become the man you are as well as for their support
- Praise the bride.
- Thank the best man and the groomsmen
- Thank the bridesmaids and propose a toast for them
Okay, that's an example of a groom speech outline for you. Now it's your turn to add words to the outline and transform it into a wonderful groom speech. By the way, if you want to make it more interesting add some humor to it. And while delivering your speech be yourself and you will do fine.
Recommended Groom Speech Resource:
What if you get 20 pre-written Groom Speeches right at this very moment? Check out.